1) We offer a 2–3-hour express service ranging from $10-20 that must be requested when booking your appointment, not at drop off. A standard grooming appointment is 4-6 hours.
2) North Carolina law requires all dogs to have a rabies vaccine to be groomed. You will be required to bring proof of all updated shot records provided by your vet to your first appointment. It is your responsibility to email/text/bring them to us. We will not do this for you!
3) We do not give pricing quotes over the phone. We can offer a price range but every dog’s coat and size is different and due to this we can’t give a firm price until we get to see and touch your dog. We will be happy to give you a quote when you drop off your dog.
4) If you “no call no show” for your appointment you will be charged a cancellation fee at your next appointment.
5) We do charge dematting fees that range from $5-$20. Comfort over vanity will always come first and we will not brush out an extremely matted dog. It is inhumane and can be painful for your pet.
6) We will send any dog home that is showing signs of aggression or health issues.
7) We will send any dog home that shows signs of potentially injuring himself while being kenneled or gated in a crate-free area. This may include chewing the metal grate or attempting to eat the plastic cage tray and/or name tags.
8) Please be on time to your appointment! If you are more than 15 minutes late, we reserve the right to reschedule your appointment and/or charge a late fee.
9) We love old dogs! But we will always choose comfort over when grooming your pet. If your pet is unable to stand, we will do what we can, but cannot guarantee the most beautiful haircut. We will always try our best.
10) You will be charged $10 if we need to use flea shampoo on your pet.